***For all information regarding the impact of COVID-19 on Boston Ballet’s 2020 Spring season productions such as Carmen, Swan Lake and Off the Charts, please click HERE.
To contact the Boston Ballet directly regarding your tickets please email email@example.com . Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- Anastasia, originally scheduled for July 2020, has been rescheduled for 2021.
- Summer: The Donna Summer Musical, originally scheduled for August 2020, has been rescheduled for 2021.
Ticket holders for these productions have been contacted directly by their point of purchase for next steps. Please be sure to check your junk folder in addition to your inbox. If you do not receive an email, please be sure to contact your point of purchase.
- Anastasia will now take place September 28 – October 10, 2021.
- Summer: The Donna Summer Musical will now take place January 26 – February 7, 2021.
- Tootsie will now take place August 31 – September 12, 2021.
- Disney’s Frozen and The Cher Show will no longer be a part of our upcoming season.
The Box Office at the Citizens Bank Opera House is currently closed as a result of Governor Baker’s most recent order. ***
We host the region’s most active program of top touring Broadway shows, Boston Ballet performances and other high-quality cultural presentations and concerts in New England’s most magnificent theater. Our website is here to guide you with all the information you will need to consider your many entertainment options, to purchase tickets and to attend a show at the Citizens Bank Opera House.
Photography by John Wolf